August 22, 2010

Cricut Cardz Challenege #38

Happy Sunday!

Whew! What a crazy week last week was! I am crossing my fingers that this week, I will have a little time to be creative on the paper side.  Wish me luck! :)

This card was my design team submission for this weeks Cricut Cardz Challenge.
 This weeks challenge was to make a card using any cartridges, colors or theme you'd like.
I love this little blue bird from the Cindy Loo cart and while I was cutting him out and piecing him together, I kept thinking of the hymn, "His Eye is on the Sparrow", by Civilla D. Martin .  
I am going to send this card to my great aunt Marilyn, she is 86 and can play any hymn on the piano by heart. Which is something I wish I could do... 
play any hymn on the piano by heart. 
Maybe someday... :)

Here are a few more views:

I hope you have had a wonderful start to what is going to be a GREAT week!
See you in a few days!

Happy Scrap'n!
Ruthie :)