October 03, 2012

3-D Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday!

Here we are at Wednesday... can you believe it? We're half way there people! Today is 3-D Wednesday on the My Creative Time blog. Emma asked us to create a 3-D project that included a button.

I made a very special tooth fairy box. 
It's the perfect place to keep that precious tooth safe, until the tooth fairy shows up to claim it. Then she has a safe place to leave her "reward" in the box.
I made the tooth button with Shrinky Dink plastic. Who knew Shrinky Dink plastic could be so much fun!?! Make sure you check in next Tuesday, for Technique Tuesday, I just might show you how to make this super cute button.
Box svg: Lettering Delights, Thingamabox Collection 
Tooth Button:  Lettering DelightsDear Tooth Fairy
Shrinky Dink Plastic: Michael's
Hemp Twine: Liz's Paper Boutique
Paper: My Minds Eye, Twisted Lime Collection
Tag & Sentiment: My Creative Time,  Teeny Tag Greetings
All Around Stamp: My Creative Time,  Scalloped & Stitched Circle dieAll Around Everything Stamp Set
Everything was designed in MTC and cut on my Silhouette Cameo.

Want more 3-D inspiration?
Click above to go to the MCT blog.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a wonderful day!