October 12, 2012

More Shrinky Dink fun!

Happy Friday!

WooHoo! It's Friday!!! 

Today, I have another fun project that's made with Shrinky Dinks.  I got the inspiration for these fun earrings from my friend Raven at  Love 4 Stamps.  She is my Shrinky Dink guru. 
 As soon as I saw this Halloween Skulls cutting file, I knew I wanted to make some earrings. There is a video tutorial below showing how they're made.
How cute are these!?!  
Papers: My Minds Eye & PaperTrey Ink
Skull svg file: Paper Piecing by Nikki, Halloween Skulls
Tags: My Creative Time, Just Tags
Stamps: My Creative Time, Small Talk, Coffee Backgrounds, and Build a Banner
Ribbon: Michael's
Twine: Trendy Twine
Shrinky Dinks: Michael's
Earring Claps: Walmart

Here's the video tutorial.


Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a wonderful weekend!