October 09, 2012

Technique Tuesday!

Happy Tuesday!

Today is "Show me your Technique" Tuesday on the My Creative Time blog. I'm going to show you how to make buttons with Shrinky Dinks.

I used thee of the buttons, that I made, to make the flower on the tag below. I stacked them using glue dots. Tutorial showing how I made them is below.
Papers: PaperTrey Ink & Core'dinations
Tag die: My Creative Time, Just Tags
Leaves die: My Creative Time, Warm Holiday Fun
Buttons: See video tutorial below
Stamps used on buttons: My Creative Time, Spring Chicken Backgrounds & Coffee Brake
Sentiment: My Creative Time: So Grateful for You
Ribbon & Tulle: Michael's

Here's the video tutorial!

Let me know if you have any questions!

What to see more techniques?

Shar
Tracy

Click on the photo above to go to the MCT blog.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a wonderful day!