October 11, 2012

Designer's Challenge

Happy Thursday!

Today is Designer's Challenge day on the My Creative Time blog. The challenge is to create a card or layout using the colors Chocolate Brown, Gold, and Aqua. You are also to make 3 handmade flowers with bling and use them somewhere in your project.

I made a card.
 The flowers were made by cutting a circle and them making a spiral cut to the center. I then rolled it in on itself and glued it to a small circle. If you are interested in seeing a video tutorial, leave me a comment below, If enough people are interested, I will make one.
 I love adding a small piece of patterned paper on the inside of my cards.  
Papers: PaperTrey Ink, My Mind's Eye, and Core'dinations
Pearls: Wal-Mart
Tag Die: My Creative Time, Tag Dies
Sentiment: My Creative Time, Floral Sentiments
Embossing Folder: ProvoCraft, Polka Dots

Here is a video tutorial, showing how I made the card.



To see more inspiration click the picture below.

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you have a wonderful day!