October 01, 2012

Hello There

Happy Monday!

How was your weekend? I ran around like a crazy person, all weekend, trying to get stuff checked off of my never ending "to do "list. Somehow, once again, several deadlines are sneaking up on me. How does that happen, when I am so on top of things? Ha!

I have a fun shaped card for you today.
I made this card for the My Creative Time's Designer Challenge. The challenge is to make a card with googly eyes.  Click the link above to find out more and play along.
   Laboratory Jar svg: Srapping Bug Deisgn's, Mad Science
Tag & Sentiment: My Creative Time, Teeny Tag Greetings
Papers: PaperTrey Ink and Core'dinations
Twine: The Twinery
Googly Eye: Michael's
Tomorrow is Technique Tuesday and I can't wait to show you my technique. I even made a video tutorial! Eeep!

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a wonderful day!