July 27, 2010

Christmas in July Challenge #4

So... for the last three weeks I have tried my best to play along with Mary's Christmas in July Challenge on Cards TV . Tried, meaning that I  made a card each week but was never able to get it posted in time. :(  This week I actually made it, with a day to spare. 
So with out wasting anymore time... here is my card! :)
This weeks challenge was to design a card with a Christmas tree. I use the tree from the Holiday Cheer cart. It was cut at 3 1/2". I just LOVE the retro feel of the tree. The papers are from Basic Grey's Eskimo Kisses line and then I also had some coordinating shimmer Bazzil card stock.
I used silver ink to ink the edges and for the "Celebrate" sentiment. 
The sentiment stamp was purchased from here.

Whew! Just in time! Wish me luck! :)

Make sure to check back by tomorrow! 
I am having a giveaway!

Happy Scrap'n!
Ruthie :)