July 21, 2010

"Girly Affair"

I had a little free time yesterday and decided to play along with Made by Momo's  Tuesday's Challenge. This weeks challenge was to make a card or layout that is "super girly". When I saw Momo's challenge I was so excited because it reminded me of a super cute cut that I purchased a couple weeks ago.  
  The card measures 4 1/4" x 5 1/2". I used the DCWV All about Girl's stack and the coordinating solid paper stack . The top note shape was cut from the Once Upon a Princess cart, it is one of the tag shapes turned onto it's side, it was cut at 4". The "Spa Girl" was cut at 4 1/2", I used Make-the-Cut and my Cricut to cut her out. I also added three small pearls to her neck... cause every girl knows, it's important to look your best...even at the spa. :)
 The inside sentiment pieces measure 3 3/4" x 5", 3 1/4" x 4 1/2", and 2 3/4" x 4". 
The cucumbers were cut at 1" each.

I think I am going to make this card in pink next!

I hope you are having a wonderful day!
Happy Scrap'n!
Ruthie :)