July 01, 2010

More Monkey Love...

I made this card a couple weeks ago. Most of the time, the idea for a card always comes out so much better in my head. Kind of like reading a book and then seeing the movie, sometimes it can be disappointing. Well, I LOVE how this card turned out! It's almost exactly as I envisioned. I love when that happens!  :) 
It is a standard A2 size card, 4 1/4" x 5 1/2". I used the DCWV Summer Dreams designer paper and card stock stacks. The monkey was cut from the Create a Critter cart at 6" so were both of the vines, which you can find on the same page as the monkey. The heart was cut from the Doodlecharms cart, it was cut at 1 1/2".  The "Love" stamp is from the $1 bin at Michael's. I inked around the edges of all the cuts with coordinating inks.
The sentiment pieces on the inside of the card measure 3 3/4" x 5", 3 1/4" x 4 1/2", 2 3/4" x 4". The heart is the same cut as the front, but cut at 1".

Happy Scrap'n!
Ruthie :)

3 comments:

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)