July 06, 2010

Hoppy Birthday!

Happy Tuesday!  This is today's card.
The card measures   4 1/4" x 5 1/2". I used the Basic Grey, Urban Prairie designer papers and solid DCWV papers. The bunny was cut from the Give a Hoot cart at 4 1/2".  I wrapped  pearl ribbon around the front of the card twice.  I used my Matha Stewart boarder punch for the three layers along the bottom of the card and I stamped the sentiment with my Lots of Pun  stamp set.
The sentiment pieces on the inside of the card measure; 3 3/4" x 5, 3 1/4" x 4 1/2", and 2 3/4" x 3 1/2".  

Happy Scrap'n!

Ruthie :)

3 comments:

  1. Love how happy and colorful this is! :>:>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruthie, this is sooo cute!! You make the most adorable things. You're terrific at making attractive color choices too. What talent!
    ~Joy~
    http://joyslife.com/

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)