May 31, 2011

Grad and Vaca Layouts

Happy Tuesday!

Hopefully, all of my US followers had a wonderful and relaxing Memorial Day. We have always marked Memorial Day as the official beginning of summer. Boy am I ever ready for summer. Here in Southern California that means the lots of trips to the beach and bay, lots of b.b.q's, and the county fair! I was to busy last year and didn't get a chance to go to the fair, so I can't wait.. bring on the fair!

I have a few more layouts today, in honor of summer. 

This is niece #1, Lindsey graduating from high school.


The stamps are from My Creative Time's, Follow Your Dreams stamp set.
This is niece #2, Jenna and her bestie, Jessica. We refer to them as "Jennica" becasue they are inseparable. This photo was taken in Maui when they were staying with Jenna's grandma for the summer.

My Creative Time's stamp set, Have Fun in the Sun was perfect for this layout. I used the individual words to create a boarder detail along the side of the page.
This is another sentiment from the Have Fun in the Sun set. Both layouts have hidden journaling.

Can you believe that tomorrow is already June 1st? I will have my Peachy Keen Stamps sneak peak for you and the new release blog hop is this Friday! I can't wait to show you the projects I have made.
I hope you have a great day!