May 02, 2011

Imagination Monday!

Happy Monday!

First off I want to thank everyone for all the design team love! I am super excited that Emma asked me to be a part of her team and I can't wait to start creating with her new stamps. 

This week for Imagination Monday, Emma asked those of us, on the design team, who own the stamp set "Mom You Rock" to create a project. It just so happened that I was working on a project for a friend and I had designed it around one of the stamps from that set.  

Originally, I was going to make her a card, but I decided that a small wall plaque might be more fun.
 While I was making it, all I could think about was a TV show that I watched when I was little called The Partridge Family.

I also kind of hate to admit it... but every time I look at it, I get a little choked up and emotional. I really, really love it!
 
  All of the cuts are from Lettering Delights SVG files. The birds were cut from the Rise and Shine set and the frame is from the Felt Owl Right set.  

**Note: The Rise and Shine set is not yet listed on the website for sale. You have to put something into your cart and then click "purchase," once you do that, it will take you to another page, where you will be able to purchase "Rise and Shine" as a pre-sale item, right now it only costs $2. Then you can delete the other item if you wish.**
 
Run don't walk and grab it (on sale) while you can!
My friend has twin girls and two boys. 
The papers are from Papertrey Ink and BoBunny. The twine is from The Twinery.
The sentiment stamp is from Emma's set Mom You Rock stamp set, you can get it here.

I see a couple more of these in my future! Well... before next Sunday. :)

You still have time to enter my give-away, click here to see my "A royal Wedding Blog Hop" post. I am giving away two sets of Peachy Keen Stamps. I will be choosing the winner, via random.org, at 9pm (pst) tonight. The winner will be announced tomorrow morning. 

Don't forget to stop by Emma's blog and check out all the other Imagination Monday projects!

Thanks for stopping by! 
I hope you have a wonderful day!