May 28, 2011

Spring Dance & Prom Layouts

Happy Saturday!

I have a few more layouts for you today. This is gorgeous niece #2, Jenna. This layout is photos taken the night of her junior prom.
The papers are from Cosmo Cricket and DCWV. The extra couple inches of green "space" above the bottom photo is where I have left room, for journaling. No hidden tags this time.
  The sentiment is from My Creative Time's stamp set called Camera Shy. This set is just perfect for layouts!
This layout is candid photo's that were taken at her schools spring dance.  
Again the sentiments are from Emma's Camera Shy. Don't they work perfectly with these photos?
The Camera Shy set also includes the arrow, seen here, a camera and a cheese stamp. So cute! This layout has my "hidden journaling" tags. If you have no idea what I am talking about, you can read about that here.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend! 
See you on Monday!