May 13, 2011

The Queen's Royal Court Blog Hop - Cosmo Cricket - Day 4

Happy Thursday!

If you are looking for the Throwback Thursday Challenge, click here. 

Today is day four of The Queen's Royal Court Blog Hop, showcasing Cosmo Cricket papers and accessories. You can find more info about Cosmo Cricket's fabulous products by clicking here. You can also find their fan page on Facebook by clicking here.

If you have arrived here from Rosy's blog then you are on the right track, if you would like to start from the beginning click here.

Today's project is a small boxed gift set of  masculine "Thank You" cards.

I used Cosmo's "Hello Sunshine" collection. It's an older collection but I still love it.
I created the box svg file in Make-the-Cut. I added a window to the front of the box,  so that you could see the top card. I tied the box closed with some black and white twine.

I created two of each design, for a total of four cards. I also made four envelopes, with the help of my Martha Stewart Score Board, which just happens to be the best $11 I ever spent!

The sentiment is from Emma's, So Grateful for You, stamp set. You can purchase it here.

Don't forget that today is the start of a new Throwback Thursday challenge on Emma's blog. Click here to check out the project that I made.

Tomorrow will be the final day of the Cosmo Cricket blog hop. If you haven't left a comment on The Queen's blog, you should. She is giving away a grand prize that Cosmo Cricket hjas generously donated.

Also, tomorrow is the start of a all new Let's Face it Friday Challenge on the Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge blog! This new challenge is going to be lots of fun, I can't wait to show you what I made.

Thanks so much for stoping by today!
I hope you have a fabulous day!