January 31, 2012

Trendy Twine Guest Designer

Happy Tuesday!

If you are looking for my Jaded Blossom post, click here.

I was asked to be a guest designer today on the Trendy Twine blog. If you haven't seen their super yummy twine, you have to check it out!

My Project is a magnetic photo frame.
 
The twine is Trendy Twine's "Cherry Cupcake". This twine is a "twist" of double pink and double red.
The frame is made with a 5 x 7 metal roofing tin. They can be purchased at Home Depot in the roofing/sheet metal section. The papers are from Coredinations and We R Memory Keepers.

I borrowed this fun idea from my super talented friend Liz, from Liz's Paper Loft.  
The ladybug is an svg from Paper Piecing by Nikki. It is from the Cute as a Bug (boy) set. I used Peachy Keen Stamps face stamp from Medium Critter Faces for her face. 

Give-away alert!

Lesley has generously given me a Valentwine Mini Pack to give-away to one of my followers!
 This little pack includes 40 yards:
20 yd of Valentine Cherry Cupcake
10 Berry Red
10 Posy Pink

In order to qualify for the give-away, you must:

1. Be a follower of my blog.
2. Leave a comment on this blog post.
3. Be a follower of the Trendy Twine blog, click here.
4. Leave a comment on today's post on the Trendy Twine blog.


That's it! That will give you two chances to win!
The winner will be chosen via Random.org and will be announce Friday morning.

I hope you have a wonderful day!