January 12, 2012

MCT Favorite Stamp of the Month!

Happy Thursday!

This month Emma at My Creative Time is spotlighting her stamp set called, "You Had Me at Chocolate."  The best part is that this stamp set is currently on sale, so if you don't have it and have thought about getting it, now is the time! :)

So of course the sentiment on my card is from that very set!

The lions are an svg file from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs. I made the base of the card with a tag from Lettering Delights, basic tags set.

The papers are from PaperTrey Ink, Mind Minds Eye's Lime Twist papers, and Bazzil card stock.
You can see the "You Had Me at Chocolate" stamp set here.
If you own this stamp set, we would LOVE to see ANY projects you have made OR any NEW projects using this stamp set! My Creative Time is having a "You Had Me At Chocolate" Link party! Please link up your projects HERE to Mr. Linky on "My Creative Time's" page! If you do NOT own this set, it's your LUCKY day, because like I said above, it's on sale right now HERE! Go pick up your set before they sell out!  We are ALL looking forward to seeing your projects!

Tomorrow is the Jaded Blossom new release blog hop! I can't wait to show you what I made.
I hope you have a wonderful day!

Pin It