January 16, 2012

Sealed with a Kiss...

Happy Monday!

Did you have a nice weekend? I spent most of it cleaning and organizing, I always get in cleaning spree mode right after the new year. It must have something to do with the start of a fresh new year.

Anyway, I also found a little time to get a few of my blog projects for this week completed too. This Friday is My Creative Time's new release blog hop, so all week the design team will be showing sneaks of the new stamps. I have some fun projects to share and I can't wait to show you my blog hop project!

Today's card was made with an older stamp set, but I thought the sentiment was perfect.
The seal is a svg file from Little Scraps of Heaven, file is called Sealed with a Kiss. The base of the card was made with a tag from Lettering Delights, the file is called basic tags. I created a shadow around it and then welded two of them together form the base of the card. If you would like to see how that is done, click here to see a video tutorial.
The papers are from PaperTrey Ink, Bazzill, and October Afternoon's Hide and Seek Collection.


Isn't he sweet?

The sentiment is from My Creative Time's, Happy Mail stamp set.

Tomorrow I will have a sneak from the release this Friday. I can't wait to show it to you!

I hope you have a wonderful day!

Pin It