March 16, 2012

Bride to Be!

Happy Friday!


I have a quick bridal shower card for you today. I figured since it's about that time of year, I might as well get a move on and get a few cards made.
The bouquet and it's base are from Lettering DelightsLove Me Do svg set. I created the base of the card by making a shadow layer around the base shape. Then I took two shadow pieces and  welded them together to form the base of the card.   Everything was designed in Make-the-Cut  and then cut out on with Ecraft.
The papers are from PaperTrey Ink, DCWV, and K and Company.
The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom's Babies & Weddings stamp set.

Don't forget!

Tomorrow is the "Stinkin Cute" blog hop.
All the fun will start here.
There will be some fun Easter inspiration and some blog candy too! 
I hope you will join us!

I hope you have a wonderful day!
Pin It