March 07, 2012

Happy Birthday Sophia!

Happy Wednesday!

Whew! We're half way there...
So I realize that is card is really similar to Monday's card, which just happens to be Sophia's twin sister's birthday card, but I thought... why re-invent the wheel? I liked the way that Kaely's card came out and I figured that I would just use a different cut and mix up the colors a bit.
  The chick cupcake is from Lettering Delights, Nancy's Party svg set. I used a couple basic shapes from the Make-the-Cut library to form the base of the card and my Ecraft to cut everything out.
I used Jaded Blossom's small flag die and the Nerdy Owl stamp set.
 The papers are from PaperTrey Ink, Coredinations, and K and Company's Confetti stack.

Which card is your favorite? Kaely's or Sophia's?


I hope you have a wonderful day!

Pin It