March 19, 2012

Soda to my Pop!

Happy Monday!

How was your weekend? Did you have a nice St. Patrick's Day? We had our traditional St. Patty's day feast of corn beef, steamed cabbage, carrots, and mashed potatoes. For desert we had Irish Car Bomb Cupcakes and Leprechaun Cake. The cupcakes were amazing and the cake was just plain fun!

Anyway, let's get back to paper crafts shall we? I made this card a couple weeks ago and never got a chance to post it.

The soda bottle cut is from Lettering DelightsLove Me Do svg set. I created the base of the card by making a shadow layer around the bottle. Then I took two shadow pieces and welded them together, at the top, to form the base of the card.   Everything was designed in Make-the-Cut  and then cut out on with Ecraft. I also ran the red label paper through my hearts embossing folder.
The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom's Miscellaneous Fun stamp set.

I am off to have the last cupcake!
I hope you have a wonderful day!
Pin It