March 01, 2012

Yoda One for me!

Happy Thursday!

Guess what? 
It's not only Jaded Blossom's new release blog hop day, but in two day's it will be the weekend! I am sooo ready.

I made these cards a couple of weeks ago and never got around to posting them. I used the same svg cut, but different sayings on each card. I kept them simple, because they have a more masculine feel.
 The sentiment on this one was printed on my printer.
The Yoda svg is from Little Scraps of Heaven's, "The Master" file. I used Make-the-Cut to size him and my Ecraft to cut him out. The Kraft colored twine is from The Twinery.

This next card I added a little stitching around the edge of the card and a sentiment from Jaded Blossom's "Nerd" stamp set.
 
 
 I think they turned out cute and they are just perfect for those "geeky" loved one's in my life.

Also...

Don't forget that today at 4pm (PST) is the Jaded Blossom Stamp release blog hop!

All the fun starts at Jaded Blossom's blog at 4pm!
Don't miss all the fun!

I hope you have a wonderful day!