March 14, 2012

Happy Spring

Happy Wednesday and Happy Pi Day!


Today's post has nothing to do with Pi Day, if I had been more organized it would have been, but oh well... that's life, right? :)


I have another quick card for you today.
The flower and it's base are from Lettering DelightsLove Me Do svg set. I created the base of the card by making a shadow layer around the base shape. Then I took two shadow pieces and  welded them together to form the base of the card. I also cut two flowers, glued them together at the center, and then rolled the ends of the petals to add a bit of dimension. Everything was designed in Make-the-Cut  and cut out on my Ecraft.
The papers I used are from PaperTrey Ink and DCWV.
My sentiment and Tag's are from My Creative Time'sTeeny Tag Greetings stamp set. The twine is from The Twinery.
Here's one last look. 


I hope you have a wonderful day!

Pin It