November 19, 2012

Fair Winds and a Freebie!

Happy Monday!

How was your weekend? Mine was so uneventful that I was able to spend all day Saturday in my craft room, Skyping and crafting with a friend. 

I don't just have another fun freebie for you today, but... my redonculously creative friend Nikki played along and made a card too! You can see it here.
She's sweet, right!?!

The card base is an A2 size (5.5"x 4.25"), the insets were cut at 4.75" x 3.5", and 4.5" x 3.25". I cut my sailor kitty at 3". The banner was cut at 1.75" x 2.25". 
Papers: PaperTrey Ink, Core'dinations, We R Memory Keepers, Red, White, and Blue Collection
Stamp Card base: Made in Make-the-Cut with a basic stamp shape.
Hello Kitty SVG: Converted in MTC from a free online coloring book. (see below to download)
Sentiment: My Creative Time, Happy Homecoming

Free File!
A few things before you download... 
1st : Please become a follower of my blog, if not already.
2nd:  Also, if you use the file and post it online, please link back to my blog.
3rd: Hello Kitty is a registered trade mark of the Sanio Company. This file can not be used for profit.  

I made it into three versions .mtc, .svg, or .studio, so be sure to click the one you want/need.


Don't forget to head on over to Nikki's blog to check out her super cute card and leave her some blog love!

I hope you have a wonderful day!