November 29, 2012

Joy

Happy Thursday!

I am loving all the fun elf files that have been popping up in the stores, in the last couple weeks. I still have a few more that I want to make, but this one, she is my favorite so far.
Aren't her striped stockings fun?!?
The card measures 4" x 4 1/8". The purple piece measures 3 3/4" x 3 7/8" and the gumdrop piece measures 3 3/8" x 3 5/8". I cut the elf out at 3 1/2". Everything was designed in Make-the-Cut and cut on my Silhouette SD.
Papers: PaperTrey Ink, Core'dinations, and Recolletions, Jolly Holiday
Elf SVG: Scrapping Bug Designs, Too Precious for Coal
Small Circle Die: My Creative Time, Build a Banner Kit
Sentiment: My Creative Time, From Our Family to Yours
Green Twine: The Twinery
Face Stamp: Peachy Keen Stamps, PK-640 Princess Face Assortment

This Saturday is the start of My Creative Time's annual "12 Days of Christmas . I am so excited to share with you all of the fun projects that I made.

I hope you have a wonderful day!