November 20, 2012

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Happy Tuesday!

If you are looking for yesterday's freebie file, Click here.

I have a Christmas card for you today.
 When I saw this bear/reindeer svg I couldn't resist. It's so cute! I sized her so that the ornament die, ornament would fit in her hand. The card measures 4" x 5" and I cut the bear at 4" tall.
Paper: PaperTrey Ink, Core'dinations, Martha Stewart, Recollections, Festivus
Reindeer Bear SVG: Scrapping Bug Designs, Christmas is Caring & Sharing
Christmas Twine: Etsy
Ornament Die: My Creative Time, Warm Holiday Fun
Sentiment: My Creative Time, Warm Holiday Fun
Bear's mouth stamp: Peachy Keen Stamps, PK-140 Teddy Bear and Reindeer Face Parts

See you back here tomorrow, I have a cute shaped card with another fun set by Scrapping Bug Designs.

I hope you have a wonderful day!