November 22, 2012

Happy Turkey Day!

Happy Thursday!
and
Happy Thanksgiving to all my US peeps!

I got the idea for today's card from my crazy talented friend and DT sister, Leanne. Her card was just so cute, I just couldn't stand it! I had to scraplift it. 
 How hysterically cute is this turkey?!? I lub him! 

The card measures 4.25" x 4.25", the inset measures 4" x 4". I sized and cut the turkey at 3.85" tall. 
I stamped a sentiment on the inside too.
 Papers: PaperTrey Ink, Core'dinations, and Scenic Route Paper Co.
Turkey SVG: Scrapping Bug Designs, Seasonal Hand Sanitizer Wraps
Banner Die: My Creative Time, Vintage Stitched Label Dies
Sentiment: My Creative Time, What's Growing On?
Bird eyes stamp: Peachy Keen Stamps, PK-134 Bird Faces and MORE!
Sentiment on inside of card: My Creative Time, Piles of Smiles

I hope you all have a wonderful and safe holiday!