November 02, 2012

Post-it Note Holder

Happy Friday!

It's Friday! It's Friday! It's Friday! WooHoo!

I have a fun an easy project for you today, they are post-it note covers. So fun! I saw the idea at a craft fair a couple years ago and I thought they were so cute. 

I have several friends who are all about sports. I converted a few team logo's in Make-the-Cut and made some sports covers. I think these are such great gifts or stocking stuffers.
Can you guess who I made the SF one for? Hmmmm.... I wonder! (wink, wink)
 Here's what they look like open! These are perfect gifts that kids can make for their teacher's! They're so quick and easy and they take little very supplies. You can use stickers or even have them draw a picture on the front.
I am going to work on some college logo's next!
I made this one for my bestie's hubby. I added his name so that he could take it to work and not worry about it getting lifted from his desk. :)  

Want to see how to make them?

Thanks for watching!

I hope you have a great day and a wonderful weekend!