February 20, 2013

3-d Wednesday with My Creative Time

Happy Wednesday!

Today is 3-d Wednesday over at My Creative Time. It is also my SIL, Cynthia's, birthday! I thought that it would be fun to incorporate a few of her favorite things into today's project, since it's her birthday.

I bought her a Starbucks gift card, but you know me... I couldn't just hand her a card with the gift card inside.
  5-5
So I dressed it up a bit. I placed it inside a coffee cup and decorated the outside of the cup with a festive cup wrap. The cup wrap can be removed and placed on the morning coffee that she purchases with her gift card. So fun right!?! So who's making me one for my birthday? Cause I want one too! :)
7-7
I love...love the ease of using My Creative Time dies.
6-6
Paper: PaperTrey Ink and My Minds Eye
Cup Wrap Svg: My Scrap Chick
Doily die: My Creative Time, Stitched Doily Die
Cupcake die: My Creative Time, Celebrate Good Times Stamp Set
Banner die: My Creative Time, Vintage Stitched Label Dies
Flower Button die: My Creative Time, Stitched Button Dies
Sentiment: My Creative Time, Celebrate Good Times Stamp Set
Twine: The Twinery

Want more 3-d inspiration? Click here!

I hope you have a wonderful day!