February 07, 2013

True Love - Designer's Challenge

Happy Thursday!

Today is the start of a new Designer's Challenge on the My Creative Time blog. The challenge is to use embossing, heat or dry...or both! I'm really bad about using my embossing folders, so I broke them out. 
10-10
I really love this heart embossing folder, truthfully, I think it's the first time I have ever used it. I think I am going to leave my folders next to my cuttlebug, hopefully, that will help remind me to use them more.
12-12
The card measure's 4.5"x 4.5". The insets are 4.25"square and 4" square. The bear was sized to 3" tall.
11-11
Paper: PaperTrey Ink & Core'dinations
Embossing folder: Sizzix, Love Set
Bear svg: Paper Piecing by Nikki, Love Bears
Banner/Flag Die & Sentiment: My Creative Time, Chocolate Greetings 
Face Stamp: Peachy Keen Stamps, PK-170 Teddy Bear Assortment
Valentine twine, Esty

For more challenge inspiration, click below.
DesignerChallengeBanner
I hope you have a wonderful day!