February 08, 2013

Happy Birthday

Happy Friday!

I am so glad it's Friday! I have the next 10 days off and I am so excited. I have a few fun things planned and I long list of "not so fun" things too, but I am still thankful for the nice break. Hopefully, I can get caught up on some much needed sleep too.

I have a simple birthday card for you today.
15-15
The lion file is from Miss Kate Cuttables, don't you just love him? He was put together and then sized at 3.5" wide. The card base is 4.25" in diameter.
16-16
Papers: PaperTrey Ink, DCWV, and Coredinations
Lion SVG: Miss Kate Cuttables, Lion Face
Card Base: Made with basic shapes in MTC.
Flag die & Sentiment: My Creative Time, Chocolate Greetings Stamp Set

I am so excited that I am about to burst at the seams! My Creative Time's new releases are next week and I cannot wait to share all the fun new products she has coming out! EEP!

See you on Monday!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!