February 13, 2013

MCT Sneaks - Day 3!

Happy Wednesday!

Today is day three of sneaks for this months My Creative Time new releases. I have another simple card for you today.
2-2
 I am in LOVE with these new mason jar dies! This is the smaller jar.
My card measures 3 1/2" x 3 1/2". 
1-1
I love the font that she chose for the sweet little sentiments that go with this new set!
3-3
Paper: PaperTrey Ink, My Minds Eye
Tag/Banner Die: My Creative Time, Vintage Stitched Label Dies
"Love" sentiment: My Creative Time, Chunky Jar Accessories (New Release)
Heart Dies: My Creative Time, Stitched Button Dies ( New Release)
Jar Die: My Creative Time, Stitched Chunky Jar Dies (New Release)
Twine: The Twinery


Sneak Peek Giveaway Time!

With all of our Sneak Peek weeks, Emma likes to do some FUN giveaways!

 This time around we are doing something a little bit different.  All you have to do is leave comments on our blogs! You do NOT have to comment on every blog, BUT if you do, you will have more chances to win! The thing we are switching up this time, is that Emma will be picking a winner each night & announcing the winner the next morning! 

Example:  Tuesday's sneak, leave your comments here & share on Facebook, then Emma will announce the winner (for Tues.) Wednesday morning

That means a winner will be announced every day during this weeks sneaks! 

 GOOD LUCK!

Would you like to see more sneaks? Click here to go to the MCT blog.

I hope you have a wonderful day!