February 06, 2013

I Love You & a freebie

Happy Wednesday!

I have a kids valentine card and a freebie for you today.
20-20
I made this card for my nephew, he has a thing for trains and diggers. I would have used a train on this card, but his birthday is in March and I already have a cool idea with a train, so I started looking for a digger file. I found one right away on Miss Kate Cuttables website. Have you see their stuff? Super cute and super cheap, which is what I am all about.
22-22
I love these stitched heart dies from My Creative Time.
23-23
This flag/banner die & sentiment set has become my new favorite, if you frequent my blog you've probably noticed, it's from My Creative time too.
24-24
The card was sized to 5.5" wide and 8.4" tall. The inset pieces are 4.75"x 3.5" and 4.5"x 3.25". The digger was put together in MTC and then sized to 3.5" wide.
21-21
Paper: PaperTrey Ink, DCWV, Coredinations
Digger SVG: Miss Kate Cuttables, A Little Dirt Never Hurt
Stamp Shaped Card Base: Freebie File (See Below)
Heart Dies: My Creative Time, Stitched Heart Layering Dies
Banner Die and Sentiment: My Creative Time, Chocolate Greetings Stamp Set

Free File!
A few things before you download... 
1st : Please become a follower of my blog, if not already.
2nd:  Also, if you use the file and post it online, please link back to my blog.

I made it into two versions .mtc and .svg.

I will see you back here tomorrow,
I hope you have a wonderful day!