January 10, 2011

Crazy 4 U!

Happy Monday!

It's going to be a great week! 

This Saturday Alex at You Had Me At Craft is hosting "It's My Party" blog hop!
In ADDITION to the HOP there will also be a BONUS LIVE USTREAM, the link will be provided at each stop on the hop, with Alex and 6 Crafty Blogger Friends. We will broadcast LIVE from her home on Saturday January 15th at 10:30am PST. Each blogger will share a short paper crafting tutorial and there might even be some surprise giveaways! I hope you are able to join us!

Now... on to today's card!

I have had this idea floating around in my head for awhile and finally last night I got a chance to make the card. 
The Paper is from the new K&Co KP Valentine paper stack and coordinating Coordinations paper. The octopus was cut from the Life's a Beach cart, at 3 1/2".
The sentiment on the inside of the card says "Crazy 4 u!".  I printed it on my computer/printer. The green polka dot ribbon was found in my stash.
The octopus's face is from the Peachy Keen stamp set, New Year Face Assortment.

Have you seen the three new sets of stamps that Peachy Keen just released?  Can you say SUPER CUTE! I have also seen a sneak peak of a few other new sets and all I can say is... OMGOSH! I cannot wait to get my hands on them! The new release blog hop will  be on Friday night, January 21st at 7pm (cst) and believe me, you do NOT want to miss it!

See you back here tomorrow! I will be sharing a super fun and easy project that I made (they were Christmas presents) with vinyl!

I hope you have a wonderful day!