January 25, 2011

Skunk Love?

Happy Tuesday!

I have a super quick post for today. I was playing around with one of the card cuts on the new "Life's a Party" cart and I decided that I liked it enough to use, so I cut a additional image and added some ribbon and tada! I love the way that black and white look against red, so that is why I choose to cut a skunk. :)
Papers are from PTI, K and Co, and DCWV.  
The heart shaped card was cut from the Life's a Party cart at 5.37 x 4.18 (used my Gypsy). The skunk was cut from the Live Simply cart at 2 3/4". The inside hearts were cut at 4 3/4" and 4 1/4".
The checkered ribbon measures 1/2", I found it in my stash of ribbon and I added some doodling with my white gel pen.

Thanks so much stopping by... I hope you have a wonderful day!
See you tomorrow!