January 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Angelica!

Happy Saturday!

Today is a very special day! It's Angelica's Birthday!  Angelica is the Blog/Social Media Coordinator at Peachy Keen Stamps.

My design team sisters and I decided that we would each make Angelica a card for her birthday. She does so much for all of us and we wanted to make sure that she knew how special she was to us!

So... HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGELICA!
I used the Lacy Labels and Live Simply carts and my Gypsy to make the card.
Papers are from PTI, DCWV, and Bo Bunny. The twine is from The Twinery.
The sentiment is from Joyslife.com's Father and Son Stamps set.
His super cute "peachy" face is from the new PK-757 Wide Eyed and Bushy Tailed Assortment stamp set.

I hope you have a wonderful day Angelica! 

If you would like to see the rest of the design team's cards for Angelica, the links are below! 


  Monday morning I will announce the winners from the "It's My Party" blog hop and the Peachy Keen New Release blog hop! If you haven't yet entered the New Release giveaway, you still have time... click here!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!