January 26, 2011

Love U

Happy Wednesday!

I have another quick card for you today. I have been having fun, using my Gypsy, welding shapes together to make cards. This card was made with a tag from Create a Critter.
The "Love U" was cut from A Child's Year cart. 
The papers are from Me and My Big Ideas, PTI, and K and Co. I stitched around everything with my white gel pen.
 I really like how it turned out. 

Tomorrow is Joyslife.com's design team Thursday. I made the cutest card... I can't wait to share it!

Also... This Friday I am in the "Thank You" blog hop. Raven at Love 4 Stamps, is hosting a blog hop to thank our blog designer, Madeline.   All of the blogs in this hop have been designed by Madeline. We will each be sharing a fun "Thank You" gift and there will be blog candy at each stop!

Thank so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful day!