April 30, 2011

Super Exciting News!!!!

Happy Saturday!

I have been keeping a secret for the last month or so and... finally I get to spill the beans! 


WooHoo!


Emma at My Creative Time has asked me to be on her design team! I am so excited and honored that she asked me! I love her stamps.


I just had to make her a card to let her know just exactly, how I feel.
The frog is from Lettering Delights, Frogs and Kisses svg set. The base of the card was made with a frame from the Sweet Birthday svg set. I created a shadow around the frame and then welded two of them together.


The papers are from Papertrey Ink, Cosmo Cricket, and Core-dinations.

The sentiment is from Emma's super cute stamp set called, Turn that frown upside down.

I sure hope she likes frogs!

If you have time, click here to see my "A royal Wedding Blog Hop" post. I am giving away two sets of Peachy Keen Stamps. I will be choosing the winner, via random.org, on Monday night. The winner will be announced on Tuesday morning. Good Luck!

Thanks for stopping by today... I hope you have a wonderful weekend!