September 07, 2012

1st ever 'Featured Friday' Designer!

Happy Friday!

 I am so excited today because my friend Raven over at Love for Stamps has asked me to be her 1st feature, on something new that she is doing, called "Featured Friday's", on her blog

I made a fun Halloween card.
So, I have been wanting to make one of these candy cards for awhile now. I was so excited when I discovered that Chrissy at Scrapping Bug Designs, already had a svg file for this exact card. (She's having a 50% off sale right now too.)  
Here's what the card looks like flat... and yes, I used Sigmund again. I told you in my post on Wednesday, that he was my new mascot. You'll probably see him a few more times before October 31st. 
Papers: PaperTrey Ink, Core'dinations, K and Co
Candy Card svg: Scrapping Bug Designs, Candy Card file (Sized at 8.5415 x 5.500)
Sigmund (Bat) svg: Scrapping Bug Designs,  Vampire Box file (Sized at 3.4497 x 1.7174)
Sentiment: My Creative Time, Treats for My Sweet
Halloween Twine: Endless Inkabilities 

One more thing...

Raven asked me to share with you, a blog that inspires me. One of my most favorite places to visit, for inspiration, is the Paper Issues blog. Cassie has an amazingly creative dt and every time I visit the blog I end up with inspiration overload.  One of my most favorite parts of  the PI blog, is that she has monthly linky parties. I love this feature because I always find more amazingly talented people/blogs to follow. Cassie also has a FaceBook page, if you have time, head on over "like" her page and let her know I sent you.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a fabulous day!