September 14, 2012

Harley Davidson Themed Album

Happy Friday!  

A couple weeks ago I had someone email me through Etsy. I have a shop on Etsy, but I rarely list items in it. Anyway, she found pictures of a mini album that I made a few years back and she asked if I could make her one for her husband's 30th birthday.

This is how it turned out.
His party was going to have a Harley Davidson theme and she wanted the album to have that theme too. So, I stuck with a black, orange and chrome/silver color scheme. I had some Harley papers left from the 1st album that I made so I threw a couple of those in as well. 
I tried to keep the pages simple, since she still has to add all the photos from the party.
 She wanted a place for the guests to be able to write their well wishes, so I put two white tags inside each pocket. They can be pulled out and placed on the entry table so as the guests arrive they can write their messages.
 I was so excited when I found this silver paper at Joanns! It embossed perfectly in my diamond plate embossing folder. The paper is super shiny and the embossing helped to tone it down a bit. 
The album had 16 pages and 16 tags. It's been several years since I made a mini, but I really liked how it turned out. I hope the birthday boy and his wife, do too.
Here's one last look.

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you have a wonderful weekend!