September 20, 2012

My Creative Time's Mini Release Sneak Peaks - Day 2

Happy Thursday!

Today is day two of My Creative Time's mini release sneak peak's.

I made a fun and easy Christmas favor or gift. Have you ever made "Snowman Soup"? It's kinda like smore's, a "must do" for everyone at least once! 
 
The test tube has hot chocolate, candy cane pieces, and marshmallows layered inside. The back of the tag, say's "Just add 6oz of water". You pour it into a cupp with some hot water and give it a good stir. Lots of fun for kids. Most of the "big kids"I now, like it too.
 The test tubes are from here. I bought the red ribbon from Liz's Paper Boutique and the paper is from PaperTrey Ink and My Mind's Eye.
The sentiment is from the new set called "All Around Goodies".

Sneak Peek Giveaway Time!

With all of our Sneak Peek weeks, Emma likes to do some FUN giveaways!

***All you have to do is leave comments on our blogs! You do NOT have to comment on every blog, BUT if you do, you will just have more chances to win!

 Emma will randomly pick & announce all winners on Friday, September 21st during the blog hop release happening @ 12:01am PST in her video! 

GOOD LUCK!

Thanks for sopping by, I hope you have a wonderful day!