September 18, 2012

Peachy Keen Stamps Special Halloween/Fall Blog Hop!

Happy Tuesday!

Welcome to the Peachy Keen Stamps Special Halloween/Fall Blog Hop!

If have arrived from Jennie's blog, then you are on the right track, if you would like to start at the beginning, click here.

I have a fun Halloween card for you today. 
I've been having lots of fun with bat's this year. I think they are my new favorite Halloween character/decor item.
Bat svg: Lettering Delights svg set called Best Witches.  
The "spooky" saying: My Creative Time's  stamp set called, Anyday Bingo and Crossword.
Papers: K and Company & PaperTrey Ink
Purple Twine: The Twinery


Blog Hop Prizes!

Peachy Keen Stamps will be giving away a total of $150.00 in prizes! This includes 1- $50 gift certificate, and 4 - $25 gift certificates.

Make sure that you leave comments on each blog in the hop. The winners will be chosen at random on Monday night and announce Tuesday morning on the Peachy Keen Blog.


Your next stop on the hop is, Heather!



Thanks so hopping with us today, I hope you have a wonderful day!