September 04, 2012

Ghosts night out...

Happy Tuesday!

Did you have a nice Labor Day weekend? Hopefully all of my non- US followers had a wonderful weekend as well. I spent most of my weekend working, trying to get caught up on blog projects, and cleaning. 

I have a quick card for you today.
The card measures 3 3/4" x 3 3/4". The orange layer was cut at 3 1/4" x  3 1/2"and then I used my Fiskars scallop boarder punch along the bottom. The polka dot piece was cut at 3" x 2 1/2". The white sentiment piece was cut at 1/2" x  2 1/4". 
I made this cute little ghost button. You can find the tutorial in the new edition of Cutting Edge Magazine. I placed him on top of a flower that I made with My Creative Time's, Flower Petal dies. The flower was cut out of pattern tissue paper, that sewing patterns are printed on. I had an old pattern that I picked up at a yard sale and I wanted to see how well the tissue paper worked with the dies, I really like how it looks. 
Papers: PaperTrey Ink, Bo Bunny, and Core'dinations
Twine: Divine Twine &  Endless Inkabilities 
Sentiment: My Creative Time, All Around Halloween
Flower dies: My Creative Time: Flower Petal dies
Ghost Button Tutorial: Cutting Edge Magazine

Today is...


Click the Picture to go to the MCT blog.
on the My Creative Time Blog. Head on over and check out today's techniques.  

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a fabulous day!