November 20, 2013

Day 1 - Sneaks MCT November Release

Happy Wednesday!!!

Today is the first day of sneaks for this months My Creative Time's new releases.

I am showcasing the new Fun Sized Scalloped Stitched Bow! I got the inspiration for this card from my actual holiday decorations. I have something similar to this that hangs on my kitchen door every year. I made it several years ago, after I found the huge jingle bells at Michael's. 
11-11
I made a quick holiday card. I used the Stitched 3x4 Journal Die
as my inset piece. I cut my card base at 3 3/8"x 8 3/4"  and added some silver stitching all the way around. The bells are from the Warm Holiday Fun Stamp Set
12-12
I stamped the inside of the card with a sentiment from the From Our Family To Yours Stamp Set.
10-10
Paper: PaperTrey Ink, My Mind's Eye, & Martha Stewart
Twine: The Twinery
Silver Pen: Uni-bal (Michael's)
My Creative Time Products:
Metal Adaptor Plate
Stitched 3x4 Journal Die
Warm Holiday Fun Stamp Set
From Our Family To Yours Stamp Set
Fun Sized Scalloped Stitched Bow (New Release!)


Sneak Peek giveaway!
We are giving away the sets that are being showcased today, to ONE lucky winner!  
Emma will announce that winner on Friday in her video!

ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comments you leave, the better chance you have of winning! 
Good Luck!

See you back here tomorrow for day two of sneaks!

To see more sneaks from today's release, click here. 

I hope you have a wonderful day!