November 22, 2013

My Creative Time November new release blog hop!

Happy Friday!!!

Welcome to the My Creative Time November new release blog hop! If you have arrived from Rosy's blog, then you are on the right track. If you would like to start at the beginning, click here.

Today's card was made with the new Fun Variety on the Inside and Out Stamp Set and the
Fun Stitched Edge Dies.
1-1
My card measures 4 1/4"x 5" tall, the inset is 4" x 4 1/2", and I used the new small scalloped fun stitched edge die on both. The stocking cut is from the silhouette store, I sized it at       3 3/4" tall. The face was stamped with my favorite PKS face stamp.
3-3
I stamped the inside with a sentiment from the new Fun Variety on the Inside and Out Stamp Set. I also use the new small scalloped fun stitched edge die on the bottom of the green polka dot paper, for a more finished look.
2-2
Paper: PaperTrey Ink, Core'dinations, Martha Stewart, & My Minds Eye
Stocking svg: Silhouette, Elf Stocking
Twine: Timeless Twine, Christmas Twine
Face Stamp: Peachy Keen Stamps, PKSC-18 June 2013
My Creative Time Products:
Metal Adaptor Plate
Stitched Oval Die
From Our Family To Yours Stamp Set
Fun Variety on the Inside and Out Stamp Set (New Release)
Fun Stitched Edge Dies (New Release)

BLOG HOP GIVEAWAY!

There will be 2 winners for the blog hop! 
Winner #1 ~  $50 gift card to "My Creative Time's Store"! 
Winner #2 ~ $25 gift card to "My Creative Time's Store"! 
All you have to do is leave comments on our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on ALL blogs, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have! 
GOOD LUCK!

Also...
Emma is offering an "Angel Policy Stamp" for FREE to those of you placing an order starting today, the cut off to receive this stamp is on Sunday, Nov 24, 2013 @ midnight PST! Everyone who places an order between now and Sunday, will automatically receive the stamp in your packages! No need to add it to your cart or leave her a note, you will get it w/your order! To learn more about this stamp, you can read about it HERE! If you miss out on this freebie this weekend, it WILL be available for purchase starting on Mon, Nov 25th! If you are interested in the "digital version" of this stamp, you can download it for FREE HERE!

Your next stop on the hop is the super fabulous Miss Shar!

Thanks for hopping along with us!
I hope you have a wonderful day!