November 18, 2013

Totally Treats Tuesday!

Happy Tuesday!!!

Today is Totally Treats Tuesday over on the My Creative Time blog and I thought I would share a treat that I made for my bestie to give to her hubby for turkey day. :)

I found these metal bucket's in the $1 Spot in Target a couple months ago and grabbed one of each color. I wasn't totally sure what I wanted to do with them, but hey, they were only a $1 and they were the perfect size for a small gift.
1-1
I made a silly turkey face (in MTC), cut him out in vinyl, and applied him to the front of the bucket. Then I filled the bucket with Chex Mix and tied it closed with some twine. I made the tag with a few of MCT's dies and the newest Teeny Tag Holidays stamp set.
2-2
Paper:
Twine: Timeless Twine
Turkey Face svg: My Design (Click here for file.)
Chex Mix: Target
My Creative Time Products:
Teeny Tags Layering Dies
Piles Of Smiles
Metal Adaptor Plate
Stitched Round Tab, Arrow & Tag Dies
Teeny Tag Holidays

To see more Totally Treats Tuesday ispiration, click here. 

See you back here tomorrow with the 1st day of sneaks for My Creative Time's November releases! Eeep!
1463963_10202467186578148_1229908268_a
I hope you have a wonderful day!