November 11, 2013

Scrapping the Little Things

Happy Monday!

Today is Scrapping the Little Things Monday on the My Creative Time blog. 

I've been working on Zachary's album, trying hard to keep it up to date. September and October where busy months, picture-wise anyway, so I have a lot to do. Today's page is page one of a two page spread about his 1st time at a Padre's baseball game. 
1-1
Here's a close-up of my journaling cards.  I was able to find clip art of a bat online and I traced it in MTC and sized it to 2 3/4" tall.  The ball is a 1/2" circle, I drew the stitching on with a red pen. 
2-2
Paper: Simple Stories & Core'dinations
Bat & Ball svg: I made (You can get the freebie here.)
Page Protector: Project Life
Ink: Ranger Archival Ink, Black & Red Geranium
My Creative Time Products:

For more Scrapping the Little Things inspiration, click here. 

I hope you have a wonderful day!