November 21, 2013

Day 2 - Sneaks for MCT November Release

Happy Thursday!!!

Today is day two of sneaks for this months My Creative Time's November releases. 

So for today's sneaks, I played with the new die set "Fun Stitched Edge Dies", there are six different edge designs! So fun! I also used the new stamp set called, Fun Variety on the Inside and Out Stamp Set. The new "In and Out" stamp set has sentiments for the front and inside of the card!
3-3
The base of the card measures 4 1/4" x 5". The white grid paper measures 4 1/4"x 4 1/2" and the blue, 4 1/4"x 3 3/4". The sailboat was sized to  2 3/4" tall. 
2-2
I stamped the inside with the "inside" part of the sentiment. I love having the option to stamp the inside of the card as well. :)
1-1
Paper: PaperTrey Ink, Core'dnations, and My Minds Eye
Twine: Trendy Twine
Boat Svg: Silhouette Store, Sail Boat
My Creative Time Products:
Metal Adaptor Plate
Chocolate Greetings Stamp Set
Fun Variety on the Inside and Out Stamp Set (New Release)
Fun Stitched Edge Dies (New Release)

Sneak Peek giveaway!
We are giving away the sets that are being showcased today, to ONE lucky winner!  
Emma will announce that winner on Friday in her video!

ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comments you leave, the better chance you have of winning! 
Good Luck!

See you back here tomorrow for the new release blog hop!

To see more sneaks from today's release, click here. 

I hope you have a wonderful day!