November 29, 2013

Peachy Keen Stamps Celebrate Christmas! blog hop!

Happy Friday!!!

If you are looking for the My Creative Time Blog hop, click here.

Welcome to the Peachy Keen Stamps Celebrate Christmas! blog hop! If you have arrived from Glora's blog, then you are on the right track, if you would like to start at the beginning, click here.

I made a fun Christmas card with the June 2013 stamp of the month stamp set. I just love these big eyed faces! 
5-5
My card measures 4.5"x 4.5". The inset pieces measure 3.5"x 3.5"and 3.25"x 3.25". I sized the mittens at 3.52" tall. 
5-5
This is what the inside of the card looks like, I used a sentiment from an older PKS set that is now retired.
6-6
Paper: PaperTrey Ink & My Minds Eye
Mitten Svg: Silhouette Store, Mittens
Card svg: My Design (Get it here)
Twine: Timeless Twine
Face stamps: Peachy Keen Stamps, Stamp of the Month, PKSC-18 June 2013
Are you a member of the Peachy Keens Stamps, stamp of the month club? No? 
Click here for more info!

Blog Hop Prize!

Peachy Keen Stamps is providing an amazing Christmas stamp bundle to one lucky winner! To be entered to win, you will need to leave a comment on each blog post.  One very lucky winner will chosen to receive a Christmas bundle with a retail value of $150!!!  
Winner will be announced on Monday, December 2nd.    

You next stop on the hop is Cindy's blog!

Thanks for hopping along with us today!