November 23, 2010

Advent Calendar Blog Hop and a Baby Card

Happy Tuesday!

I cannot believe that we are two days away from Thanksgiving! I was going to post a really cute Thanksgiving craft project, but I have been having problems with my editing software and so I decided that I am going to save it for next year. I will also post it earlier in the month, so there is more time to make it, if you choose to.  

So no super cute craft project for today but... I do have a couple things to share. First, this Saturday I will be hosting a Advent Calendar Blog Hop! Have you ever wanted to make a advent calender, but just didn't know what to do or where to start? Well, then this is the blog hop for you! I have lined up 15 super talented and creative ladies and they each have created a unique advent calendar.
There will be blog candy at each stop, which means 15 chances to win! So make sure to mark you calendar! 

Second... I have another card to share. Today's card is one that I made for my SIL. One of her co-workers just had a sweet baby girl and she asked me, if I would make her a card. She requested that it have the colors pink and brown and she wanted me to use the giraffe from the Create a Critter cart.
 The plaid paper is from the DCWV Animal Crackers Paper stack and the solid papers are DCWV card stock. The giraffe was cut at 4".
I used the Fiskars scalloped boarder punch on the white card stock. The white organza ribbon was purchased at Michael's.
...and you know me, I always have to finish off the inside. :)
The stamp is from Joy's new stamp set called "Mother & Daughter Stamps". Have you taken a look at her three the new stamp sets yet? They are so versatile and because they are made with the highest quality photopolymer, they have amazing clarity every single time you stamp! It really does make a difference!

Tomorrow is a new challenge over at the Cricut Cradz Challenge Blog! 
I can't wait to show you my card.

If you are on Facebook and would like to RSVP for the Advent Calendar Blog Hop, 
please Click here.

 I hope you have a wonderful day!