November 12, 2010

Winter Release Blog Hop Reminder and a Pumpkin Card

Happy Friday!

WooHoo! Today is the day of the Peachy Keen Winter Release Blog Hop! All the fun will start tonight at 7pm central standard time. Make sure you stop back by tonight, PKS will be unveiling all the new Winter releases (15 new sets!). The amazing design team members have each created projects to inspire you, and we will all have Peachy Keen goodness to giveaway!  You won't want to miss it!
Hope to see you there!


I made this card a couple weeks ago and wasn't sure if I wanted to share it or not. It all kind of went wrong when I broke out the black marker...
I'm just not very good at the "doodling" thing. Don't get me wrong, I think it's super cute... well, when other people do it. I just usually end up regretting that I ever, pulled out the pen. :(
The papers are from DCWV and the My Minds Eye Halloween paper stack. 
The pumpkins were cut from the "Pooh and Friends" Cricut cart, they were cut at 4". 
The sentiment stamp is from here.

Don't forget about the hop tonight!

Also.... tomorrow, Saturday, I am in the So Many Mini Albums Blog Hop! Please stop back by and "hop" with us! I will have another giveaway! :)

I hope you have a wonderful day! See you tomorrow!

Publish Post